I have a laptop and desktop that keep getting error 0x8004010F when trying to send from a secondary MS 365 account. The messages get stuck in outbox, and won't send. When I start Outlook in safe mode the messages send.
- Both laptop and desktop are up to date Windows 10 pro
- both Outlook applications have the same two accounts configured
- on both machines the problem happens with the secondary account
What i did so far:
- archived outlook data files
- created new profile and re-added the two accounts
This worked for a few days and then the error re-appeared.