05-29-2020 08:30 PM
05-29-2020 08:30 PM
I have open case with support #19745307
1. This is my private organization - family
2. Currently 1 subscription - more in the future when kids will be bigger with their own e-mail address
3. I manage other tenants with more subscriptions hence I know how stuff looks like when it works.
4. I purchased Office 365 Small Business Premium in 2014
5. In the meantime this subscription was named: Office 365 Business Premium
6. Currently this subscription is known as: Microsoft 365 Business Standard - thou my Service state name from point #4
7. I pay annually on the last day of January - hence deleting subscription and purchasing new one would be stupid and unjustified expense
8. I use mostly Outlook (including own domain) and office apps
9. I wanted to use Teams - thanks Corona Virus
10. As per support I have a license for Teams, but I don't - website error in URL says: licenseError?errorCode=UserLicenseNotPresentTrialEligible
11. Can't start trial (sic!!)
12. Contacted support - 1 engineer didn't do anything, closed ticket without solving it
13. Second engineer or Office 365 Ambassador - is leading casa for a month now without any success screwing up other things - can't reach OWA using Chrome or Edge only IE (including brand new Windows10 installation)
14. Newest f*ck up is Exchange Admin - same as OWA - can't use with Chrome or Edge. IE only
15. Asked multiple times for escalation / L3 support, anyone who understands O365 - it is being ignored
16. My suspicion - there is something wrong with account provisioning - can't add more licenses, use trials, etc. Asked to re-provision account - they are just not doing this.
17. In the mean time I was contacted by 3-4 other ambassadors/engineers/whatever - each one asks to do recordings, some other BS but they are not sharing this within their group - how many times I need to do recordings of the same things? Additionally each one says that they are doing screenshots but they are keep asking for the same thing.
What I should do? Can someone help me? I don't want to use some favors from few MVPs I know, or some top-level managers but my patience is tested beyond what I can bear.