PowerPoint does NOT center images or movies inserted by drag and drop (they show a bit displaced)

Copper Contributor

To admins (again): it has taken hours to post this message. I got "Correct the highlighted errors and try again", but no highlighted error was shown. Eventually it reported that at least one label should be chosen. I selected PowerPoint, but still got the dreaded "Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than x messages within y seconds)". And so on for hours, even after waiting long times before clicking the Post button. Also, I got the bogus message "Your content was last saved to auto recover at xx:yy AM. Please save your document, using the save button, regularly to avoid data loss" (yet no such Save button shower ever) again and again, even after selecting to discard it because I actually did not have any draft saved ever. I have just registered to post now. Really FRUSTRATING!!! Using Safari 16.3 (17614.4.6.11.6, 17614) on macOS 12.6.3 (21G419) Monterey on Intel x86 iMac. I could finally post it using Firefox. But the edit option deleted all double carriage returns to separate paragraphs, so I had to enter them all again. FRUSTRATING!!!

Sorry again if this is not the right place to send feedback-issues-flaws-bugs to Microsoft via web, but I could not find other.

As explained in the link below, PowerPoint does NOT center images or movies inserted by drag and drop (they show a bit displaced to the right side):

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/powerpoint-does-not-center-images-or-movies/d...

It would be great if that could be fixed. Thanks!

0 Replies