Office365 connector

Copper Contributor

Hello guys,

I've an Office365 tenant with Exchange Online mailboxes (example @domainA.com) and I need to connect and retrieve e-mails from mailbox account  (that I have credential access) stored on another O365 tenant (@domainB.net) not managed bye me.

Is it possible to make a connector to retrieve e-mail from Office365 mailbox NOT managed by me to another Office365 mailbox managed by me?

thanks!

bye

3 Replies

@Andrew1972 
If the need of this function only is for one specific account, and the need is only to receive emails then I would create a inbox rule on the mailbox with the domain "@domainB.net" and redirect / forward the email to the email address with the domain "@domainA.com".
That way, you can receive the emails to the mailbox you are managing.
Instructions to configure auto-forwarding

But, please be aware that best practice is to disable redirect / auto forwarding outside the organization. The tenant that holds the mailbox with the domain "@domainB.net" might not allow it. How ever, it's possible to allow you to do this action through an separate outbound spam filter policy if the administrator allows it.

@Pontus Själander 

Unfortunately I need to replicate all sent e-mails so I cannot only enable forward all inbox emails.

Hi @Andrew1972, you can ask an admin of other tenant to create a transport rule that will BCC to you  all emails sent from this mailbox.