Office 365 admin Block and Allow Sender List

Copper Contributor

Block and Allow Sender List

So it appears though there isn't a basic feature that exists within office 365 admin (Exchange or MSC) that allows you to Block & Senders without being Policy dependent. The two places where Allow & Block senders List that are available, are unfortunately policy dependent or have a character limit.

1) Mail flow transport rules - there's a character limit, so if a medium/Large organisation were to make most of this, they wouldn't able to!

2) Antispam policy - according to some of the MSFT docs, there's a limit of around 1000 domains/sender lists that could be added, which I suspect (correct me if I'm wrong), is dependent if the email get's triggered by an Antispam policy. 

Are MSFT releasing (or do they have) a basic allow and block domain/sender list feature - that isn't policy dependent & has no domain/character limit?

1 Reply

@botman2021 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft 365 space - please post Microsoft 365 questions here in the future.