No Sync of my OneNote notes since 6 days

Copper Contributor

Unfortunately I have a small problem. Recently (about 5 days ago), my OneNote for Windows 10 no longer synchronises newly created pages and new notes on old pages. My OneDrive as well as my internet connection are working fine. After contacting Microsoft general support, I was directed to this page. While I would like to keep my notes, the latest unsynced pages wouldn't be too important in case they disappear during the repair.

Procedure so far:

-Notebooks show up in Onedrive under Documents.

-Old pages and section groups are displayed as usual, but cannot be further modified and then synchronised.

-Attempts to synchronise the notebook by right-clicking/Notebook have also failed.

-under Onenote.com the same problems occur as listed above

My operating system: Windows 11 (but already updated about 1 month ago and still working with synchronisation for 3 weeks afterwards).

Latest update installed directly after the release of OneNote for Windows 10... first still works and then no longer.

Alleged problem: E000283C

Also looked under Microsoft to see if my devices are still listed on OneDrive: yes.

Can someone please help me with this? The new pages have recently stopped opening at all.

2 Replies
Hi, did you find a solution ? I have pretty much the same problem. And can't create a new post.
I'm not able to sync my One note with one drive since january. The error is "We cannot access this section file or attached file because the file has been moved, the file name is incorrect, or the file access permissions have been changed. (error code: 0x2 bdf5f)" I can still modify my notes locally without any problem, and create new ones. I can create new notepad but can't copy the old sections in it because "the sections you are moving have not all been synced". I subscribe to microsoft 365 to ensure I have enough one drive space. The windows online chat technician tried a lot of things but still couldn't restore the sync. Please, can somebody help me ? There is a looot of work in it, and if my computer crashes everything will be lost. The notes created before january disapeared  of one drive too. Thanks a lot.