New: Graph connector for Atlassian Jira (cloud)

Microsoft

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce the preview launch of Microsoft Graph connector for Atlassian Jira. With the new connector, your organization will be able to index Jira issues or tickets available in Jira cloud instance.

Using the connector, tenant admins can enable employees to discover Jira issues from any of Microsoft Search endpoints like SPO/Bing/Office.com, as illustrated below.

VivekGupta_0-1624296946636.png

The connector will shortly be available for private preview. Register on the form to get early access.

To learn more about Microsoft Graph connectors, refer Microsoft Graph connectors overview.

For queries, reach out to <MicrosoftGraphConnectorsFeedback@service.microsoft.com>

1 Reply

It sounds like a game-changer for organizations using Jira. I can't wait to see how it simplifies the process of indexing Jira issues and makes them easily discoverable through Microsoft Search. It's definitely something I'll be keeping an eye on, especially since I recently received some amazing Atlassian consultancy services in the UK  , where an expert helped me gain valuable insights and skills that have been incredibly useful for my work.