SOLVED

Microsoft Whiteboard app on IOS Unable to log in with work or school account option.

Copper Contributor

Afternoon all,

I have a couple of employees that want to use the whiteboard app on there iPad pro's, but for some reason they are not able to log in with there work account. It seams to be stuck on the " Taking you to your organization sing-in page" once you select the work or school option. Has any one else seen this or have a solution to this?

22 Replies

They've also fixed the interactions between windows and tablet and iphone. Before, if looking at the whiteboard on a tablet - everything was shifted around or on top of each other. Now, everything stays in the correct place. And as you're updating on your iPad - there's very little lag of your edits showing up on the Windows whiteboard. Plus, now the initials of the person making the change actually show up.

I think lots of people in our org are going to like this for designing...

@Chris Webb Yeah honestly I think the ios whiteboard app should have it somewhere to indicate that you also need to download the Microsoft Authenticator app alongside for it to work. It makes for a bad user experience otherwise :lol:

@Robin Nilsson 

I have found a solution. When the Authenticator App shows, unlock it and then click the plus button on the top right corner. Sign in with your Microsoft account. It will automatically open the whiteboard app and will work.