Microsoft Forms - providing access to specific people in my organization

Copper Contributor

We have created some "Survey Forms" in Domain Account and we would like to collect the "Feedback from Target Audience".

We choose the option: "Specific People in my Organization can respond" from Share Options. We were provided "Emails (in our Domain) of Target Audience in a flat file separated by  Semi Colon (;). However, when we paste the list of Emails, Forms sharing is throwing exception "No results Found".

May pl provide solution to share the Forms to target audience in one go.

5 Replies
Apparently it can accept one name at a time, so if you need to share the form to a long list of people you would need to use a group.

@Vadim_Dich 

The group members change always. Survey Team is generating list of emails on Notepad.

If we can add several members at a time by simple copy and paste, that will be more convenient.

I would assume that the survey team uses some criteria to pick up the respondents. Perhaps the same criteria could be used to populate a dynamic group. But I agree, a feature to import a list of respondents would be an improvement. You could perhaps submit an idea here: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/forum/0ab9de26-ff1b-ec11-b6e7-0022481f8472

@Vadim_Dich 

We have created a "Contact Group" from .csv file. The same, we are able to send emails to several people at once (Target Audience). However, "The Group name" is not getting identified / recognized, when used in "Specific people in my organization can respond".

Pl help me.

What type of group did you use? It needs to be mail-enabled, e.g. a distribution list or M365 group.