Microsoft Bookings - How to make adjustable timeslots?

Iron Contributor

How can i make it so that my customers can book a 5 minute seassion or a 3 hour seasson?

It seems now they can only make a reservation for a pre-set time that i decide?

I need my customers to be able to make a reservation for any length they want... not be restricted!!

Anyone able to help me fix this?

14 Replies
Is this not possible with MS Bookings?

Hi Oskar,

I'm a developer on the Microsoft Bookings team. At this point, we don't support the customer specifying a custom duration when booking through the booking page. A workaround might be to create separate versions of the same service - each with a different duration.

Please go ahead and register your interest on our UserVoice page and we will let you know if this functionality is added in the future: 

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/314907-microsoft-bookings/suggestions/18737026-allow-customers-...

Thanks!

Tor-Helge

Microsoft Bookings

sad to hear that this is not supported.

do you have any idea if this option is being worked on?

if i would use your workaround i would need to create way to many services for the customers. it would be ridicules for the customers to pick the correct one :D

for example i offer rental of computers. the customers can rent it for 15 minutes up to 8 hours... so if i want to create a service for that computer for 15 min booking, 30 min booking, 45min booking, 60min booking, 1hour 15min booking, 1 hours 30min booking and so on................ it would be a bit strange and non-flexible for the customers (and me).

but most importantly... is there a solution for this being worked on? should i expect to wait a few months or is it waaay in the future?

@Oskar Kuus 

I am having the same issue and would like to know if this is being worked on?

@Tor-Helge Persett Hi, I'm just wondering if there's any update on this? Thanks!

I am also interested in having his feature added.

@Kirk_Schuller

I'm also very much interested in seeing this feature added! We would like our bookers to be able to choose between 15min, 30min, 45min and 60min slots

Hello. I am also looking into this for our company. We urgently need flexibility times for scheduling 1, 2 or 3 hour appointments. Thanks. Please keep me posted. Thanks

@FabianaH I am still expecting this feature to be used. We would like to use bookings to book company car pool. A "start date + time" and "end date + time" option will be great! thanks

I need this function as well for a meeting room 

This would be an excellent upgrade!
Hello, the link posted no longer works. How can I sign up to receive updates once this feature is added to Bookings? Thanks.
Microsoft stopped using UserVoice, and I'm not sure they look at this anymore. I think the are still mad that the users won when we pushed to keep OneNote tabs on the top. :)