Microsoft Action Pack as an individual / private use for certification prepare

Copper Contributor

Hi Tech Community :)


First time poster..


I'm looking for some licenses for testing in my private homelab. I saw Microsoft Action Pack and the licenses within are those I probably will need for my testings and for preparing exams to some Microsoft certifications I want to complete.


Is is possible to purchase Microsoft Action Pack as an individual? What would you recommend?


I want to setup an AD environment with connection to Microsoft 365, Configuration Manager, etc. to test some situations I might be confronted during my job as a systems engineer, also.


Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Replies