Microsoft 365 Business Premium - Microsoft Store blocked

Copper Contributor

I'm evaluating Microsoft 365 Business Premium on a couple of Windows 10 devices and have noticed that the Microsoft Store is now "blocked by your system administrator". The devices are joined to Azure AD and enrolled in Intune.

I can't find any mention of the Microsoft Store in any policies, other than a rule for blocking it on mobile devices. Mine are both desktop PCs. Is it possible to allow access to the Microsoft Store again and, if so, how can this be done?

4 Replies
Thanks, but it's neither of those. I've even tried creating an AppLocker rule to specifically allow Microsoft Store but it's still blocked.

This is something to do with the setup wizard which "secures your Windows devices", either adding them to Azure AD or enrolling them in Intune. None of the applied policies appear to affect Microsoft Store, though.

Is this resolved? @Umiamz 

I have the same issue: Office365 with AzureAD (basic) and microsoft store blocked on client PCs. Tried different suggestions but no solution. A solution would be highly appreciated. 

@Umiamz 

I have a quick search and observed that it may related to cache issue, see if it can help