Is possible run only OneDrive for Business or Onedrive personal?

Copper Contributor

Hello!

Is possible run only OneDrive for Business or Onedrive personal, separately?
I mean, if needed, run one of them but another is turned off.

Thanks!

9 Replies
Sure, you can configure only the one you want to use. And if both are already configured, you can exit/quit the app instance corresponding to said account.

Thanks, Vasil Michev, for answer!

How i can run only one of them?
When i run, for example, Onedrive business, on my pc start also Family Onedrive.
Or, when i run Onedrive Family, starts also Onedrive for business.

How to right configure them?

Thanks!

Open the tray menu (lower right corner), locate the OneDrive icon, right-click on it, Help&Settings, Quit. It should stay closed now.

Thanks, Vasil Michev, for answer!
I have to do, not understand how does it works?

Yes, i can quit one of them.
If, in settings, i disable run on system start, turns off both of them.

@Vasil Michev 

I find at work PC i have 2 OneDrive icons (image below).

001.jpeg

When i run another asks which library i would will synchronise (image below)?
What does it means?

002.jpeg

I have the same problem: both OneDrive instances start with the system. I can quit one of them. Next time I start my machine, both OneDrive instances start again.

I would like to have a permanent setting not to start my personal OneDrive automatically only (while keeping my business OneDrive to start with Windows start).

That's what I have already. And I would like to start sync of my business account with Windows start only and do sync of my personal account manually (I do it very rarely). And that's not possible. Both accounts sync start with Windows start. Then I can stop syncing of my personal account manually - this is very inconvenient.