If Microsoft could sell Office 365 for poorest people of Bangladesh for $5 US that would be great

Brass Contributor

I am Adrian. I live in Canada. I have the means to buy Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10.

I was born in Bangladesh.

So is it thinkable and probable ever in the future that Microsoft could sell Office 365 for poorest people of Bangladesh for $5.00 US as a good will gesture to Humanity? I know it's free for students and teachers. But there are lots of needy and vulnerable people in Bangladesh. Is it possible by thinking about them to lower the cost to $5.00 US for Microsoft Office 365? I am not thinking about myself as I can buy it. I am thinking about very needy people who if has a certificate on Microsoft Office 365 can earn some decent money to live by along with their family as Microsoft is the de-facto software now all over the world. Don't get me wrong. I am not asking to make the software free of charge and without license. I just want to know how we from privileged country can help the poorest of the poor just for Bangladeshi people whose inhabitants are 164.7 million within only 148,460 km². Just imagine how inhuman life they are living right now. Can't we leave out our differences do something for them?

Thank you.

1 Reply