how to add tables to wordpress website?

Copper Contributor

Hi guys. i want to add some tables to our single post. because i use wordpress CMS. i want to know is there any way to add tables to my site with plugins and without any code writing?

website

7 Replies

@tahviehnegar 

Check out the Table Press plugin.

@tahviehnegar 

You can switch to HTML view and do some quick HTML coding to show Table there.

@tahviehnegar 

<a href="https://hitema.co/%da%a9%d9%88%d9%84%d8%b1-%d8%a2%d8%a8%db%8c-%d9%be%d8%b1%d8%aa%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%84/">کولر آبی پرتابل</a> هیتما مجهز به سیستم سرمایشی و گرمایشی است و همچنین شما می‌توانید با تنظیم مدت زمان مورد نیاز جهت استفاده از این دستگاه ، زمان دلخواه جهت خاموش شدن دستگاه را انتخاب کنید. توان باددهی کولر پرتابل هیتما 600 متر مکعب در ساعت می باشد. پمپ، آب موجود در منبع را به فیلتر سلولزی کولر می‌رساند.

درصورتیکه درمان های خانگی و داروئی برای درمان بواسیر جواب ندهد و یا بیماری هموروئید بسیار شدید شده باشد، حتما بایستی آن را با جراحی درمان نمود. برای اطلاع از انواع روش های جراحی و هزینه درمان بواسیر به وبسایت کلینیک لیزر شفا مراجعه نمائید.

گوشی شیائومی خود را از تنها نمایندگی رسمی شیائومی در ایران (می ایران) خریداری کنید 

Taking into account the increasing use of internet and online businesses is making the business owners to feel the importance of introducing their business online and have a professional website. Despite that social media has expanded dramatically over the past decade. It is still safe to say that the best way to brand and promote the business in the job market is through a professional website. Amina-group by providing web design in Oman will publish your traditional business on the Internet. if Amina Group Design Your <a href="https://en.amina-group.com/professional-website-design-in-oman/">Professional Website in Oman</a> you will provided with: Best quality in the shortest time, Full compliance with the latest standards, Fully customized and flexible according to employer request, Professional SEO, Responsiveness, Professional web support after design