How is your Remote Work Scenario is Going?

Silver Contributor

Hi,

I believe most of us are adapting with the remove work and we learnt a lot.

I am posting this to check how everyone is doing with their remote working and how is their experience?

Is there any challenge you want to share?

7 Replies
انا مشارك جديجد
Was a great challenge the last year, But was happened didn't been in vain.
Indeed we faced challenging year and it is ongoing challenge.
But things will change and learnt a lot, especially regarding to the power of IT and how it could transform the world.

@Reza_Ameri 

And how it can lead to disasters like the recent Massive and large scale Exchange attack where people decided who had decided to host the Exchange servers on-premise instead of using Azure, got hacked and data stolen.

SolarWinds before it.

point is, remote working is good as long as remote workers know how to stay safe.

shouldn't stay home to protect yourself from biological virus and then get infected from Internet.

@HotCakeX 

Agreed, but in reality some companies still on-premise solution due to their local compliance and internal policies which I believe this will be changed over time. Security is everyone's responsibility and one of the key factors in security assessment is training employees and staff and also be aware of internal threats.

I believe every hacking incidents like you mentioned is a painful lesson but we will learn from it and we get stronger. Just compare Windows XP and Windows 10 and you will notice hacking incidents in Windows XP leads to lessons where makes Windows 10 the most secure version of Windows.

That so called "compliance" policies got them into that mess. hope they learned their lessons.
True, but in practice is really complex and it needs updates on policies and regulations.