how can precheck a system for incompatible MSI software before i install with O365 C2R

Copper Contributor

Hi

I would like to know how i can check a computer for any incompatible software before i run the Office 365 Install routine with Click2Run.

Situation:
I have here a few software developer with a lot of installed software (SQL Server, C++ routines etc.)
They use Office 2016, Visio 2016 and MS Project 2016 also (installed with .msi installers).

I know, when i want to install Office365 with Click2Run there will be a message that says that is not possible to install Click2Run and MSI products on the same machine i will have to uninstall Office 2016, Visio 2016 and MS Project 2016 first.

How can i preckeck if there are other incompatible products on the system before i uninstall anything ?

I do not want to remove Office 2016, Visio 2016 and Project 2016 and then see that there are a lot of other programms that are not compatible with Office365 click2run technology - these developer machines are quite complex and i do not want to crash these development environments because i had to uninstall a software to get Office365 to run.

Thank you very much for your help

0 Replies