SOLVED

How can i find who is my manager or boss in a O365 account

Copper Contributor

We want to build some Financial approval process in Power Apps and Power Automate。Then there is a problem,when i create  a form

,it has to be approved by my boss/manager that above my position。As i know,in order office automation systems ,there is a master table about the organizational structure of my company so that it can find the people that this form should be approved by who automatically

but in O365 account , i cant find a relationship like this。So,how can i find who is my boss except create a 

3 Replies
best response confirmed by pudgeliu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@pudgeliu This information is managed in the admin portal within O365. Here you can set a manager for each user so you can use this information within Power Apps and Power Automate.

@pudgeliu 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft 365 space - please post Microsoft 365 questions here in the future. 

Outlook address book would show your manager as well as your direct reports.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by pudgeliu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@pudgeliu This information is managed in the admin portal within O365. Here you can set a manager for each user so you can use this information within Power Apps and Power Automate.

View solution in original post