Good Afternoon

Copper Contributor

I am having a ton of problems i cannot log into a school or work account one being a 365 account.

3 Replies
Are you facing this issue with Microsoft Edge or with all other browsers too?
Would you mind explain what problem are you facing?
Over the last year Microsoft has literally ruined my life i had two online work businesses set up otherwise known as a emailer and both have been put in shambles,ive had to change addresses 5 times in a year and have had to change my phone number 3 times,i have been physically assaulted,i have lost 4 jobs,i have lost some where in the neighborhood of $6,000 in gift cards on facebook to a hacker/phisher i have lost possession of nearly all my email accounts beginning with my apple ID to my exchange account my google account almost my entire google workforce is gone along with about 170 contacts of everyone i have met the last 10 years and all my photos for around the same amount of time,Microsoft 365 had signed me up for a It program to try and recover some of my losses and it only made my life worst,i need a solution to this problem before my life gets worse please.
Thank you for the clarification, your issues doesn't seem to be related to Microsoft Edge (as you posted in the Microsoft Edge forum) and it is more related to the Microsoft 365 and you may try contact Microsoft Support for issue related the Microsoft 365. For other problems, you have to report the hacking to local authorities in your country.