SOLVED

DEMOS FOR MICROSOFT 365 NO MORE

Iron Contributor

Hello Folks,

Good Evening! Today I was wondering how to create the trial tenants or demo environment for any O365 or M365 Plans Tenants as I came across the "demos.microsoft.com" is redirecting me to the page called https://cdx.transform.microsoft.com/but it is giving me tough challenges to access from my live ID and I am unable to create any trial tenant for 90 Days of Subscription Plan!

If this gonna happen then how will I showcase to my customers the live demo on Microsoft!! Can someone help me out to get the demos or how should we access to create a M365 or O365 Plans Tenant!!

@Adam and @Chris need your help please...

5 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

They no longer support MSID/LiveID, you need to login with your Office 365/Azure AD credentials (the ones associated with your partner organization).

How should I create that whether it is the official email ID provided from company or should I have to create the new Azure ID?

It doesn't matter if it's a new or existing account, it just needs to be an O365 one, and associated with a partner.

hello I want to fix a line in excel in excel table
I am sorry but I didn't understand what you are upto with Excel!!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

They no longer support MSID/LiveID, you need to login with your Office 365/Azure AD credentials (the ones associated with your partner organization).

View solution in original post