Changed occurrence of a reoccurring meeting dropping from calendar

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have an odd situation where if I have a series of reoccuring appointments and I change just one of them that when it comes time for the meeting, at the appointed reminder time, the meeting will just dissapear from my calendar and the calendars of anyone I have invited.  To get around this I have started to cancel the occurrance on that day and am just sending a single invite out for the changed occurrence instead.  This is not the end of the world but is a but annoying.

I could live with the above however, I am also seeing that if I am invited to a reccuring meeting and it is changed by the meeting owner then that can also dissapear just before the meeting is scheduled to take place.

I have taken the following steps with no success:

• Removed accounts from mobile devices in case it is a syncing issue
  • Completely uninstalled office (using the MS tool that is available) and re-installing office
  • Completely re-imaged my laptop PC

I am wondering if this is some kind of Office 365 issue rather than an Outlook application issue though given I have blown the PC away and reinstalled windows 10 and office.  I am on the latest version of office (not insider version though) and was considering upgrading the PC to Windows 11 but before I do am wondering if it might just be an Office/MS365 issue.

Anyone else having a similar issue or have any suggestions as to what else I can try?

Cheers

John

0 Replies