Starting to support third-party accounts in New Outlook for Windows Preview

Microsoft

Hello Tech Community! We’ve heard your requests, and our team has been hard at work actioning your feedback about the New Outlook for Windows experience. We're thrilled to share with you a look at the new and upcoming features that have been designed in response to your feedback, including: 

• Third party account support 
  • Improvements to the calendar, including support for Google calendar and inclusion of multiple time zones. 
  • Convenient tracking for flights and packages 

These and other features will be rolling out over the next few weeks to all Outlook for Windows users with access to the following: an internet connection, a Microsoft account, and a minimum OS version Windows 10 Version 1809 (Build 17763) or later. 

Outlook-Spring_3-1024x576.png

Head over to the blog post to learn more and see other updates coming out soon!

Best,

Devin

Microsoft 365 Insider Social Community Manager

Become a Microsoft 365 Insider and gain exclusive access to new features while helping to shape the future of Microsoft 365. Join Now: Windows | Mac | iOS | Android

2 Replies

@Devin_Jones I use this functionality in the desktop version and love it. At the moment we can only add 1 google account will we be able to add multiple accounts. I have 11 email accounts in total so really would like one front end tool to read them

Notifications for gmail account is broken for me, no notifications at all for new gmail mails.