More new features knocking the doors of Office 365 Groups.

Bronze Contributor

Meet now: You can able to make Skype call with group members

Group email settings: Helps you to filter the messages need to e copied to your Inbox. 

1.png

13 Replies
Good features.
Suggestions: It would be great to have a Tweet button on these conversations to draw people's attention. I'll add that to the Community Discussion

It would be great if Notebook and Files each open in an embedded view like Calendar does (instead of opening in new tab). Opening a new tab disrupts your train of thought and you lose the anchoring of the group view. You could have an option to 'pop-out' the notebook or files to a new tab for a full browser experience if required.
nice lots is coming to Groups getting better by the day!
Where else is information posted for this new feature? I can't find mention of it anywhere else.
No official announcement. Just started appearing in FR tenants.
It could be nice if these new features were at least reflected in the Office 365 roadmap and even communicated using the Office 365 Messages Center

@Juan Carlos González Martín wrote:
It could be nice if these new features were at least reflected in the Office 365 roadmap and even communicated using the Office 365 Messages Center

So much for the often promissed better communication and transparancy.

Smiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

So true Juan Carlos.  I will be following up with the appropriate team to work with them on their change communications. 

This only appears to work in IE or Chrome. When viewing the same group in Chrome or Firefox, these settings do not appear.

Confirmed the settings are available in IE and Chrome, but not Edge. This is genuinely weird behavior. I remember seeing the settings in Edge a while ago, now it's gone!

It's funny to see that Edge is not working well with all the Office 365 stuff and even some times Google Chrome provides the best experience when using Office 365 (I'm also finding some problems with IE)
The Group Email Settings have disappeared from all my tenants overnight.

I have not it, in none of my tenants, neither in Edge, nor in IE, nor in Chrome and not in Firefox...