SOLVED

Group Calender and ResourceBehaviorOptions

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I want to move a meeting series from my calender to a group calender. So i tested it with a new group if everyone is getting mail notifications, when i edit a group meeting. Everything worked fine.

Now i moved the meeting to an older already existing group with the following ResourceBehaviorOptions: {WelcomeEmailDisabled, SubscribeMembersToCalendarEventsDisabled,HideGroupInOutlook}

In this group, no one is getting an email notification about the new meeting and also it is not synced to the personal calenders.

Does anyone know where the problem is? Is it because of the SubscribeMembersToCalendarEventsDisabled? I also enabled the flag AlwaysSubscribeMembersToCalendarEvents...

1 Reply
best response confirmed by sfattinger (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Yes, it's likely because of the flag. Toggling its value only affects newly added group members. For existing members, each user can "subscribe" to calendar events by opening the group in Outlook/OWA and using the Settings menu.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by sfattinger (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Yes, it's likely because of the flag. Toggling its value only affects newly added group members. For existing members, each user can "subscribe" to calendar events by opening the group in Outlook/OWA and using the Settings menu.

View solution in original post