SOLVED

Group calendar

Brass Contributor

Hi all,

I would need advice on the next issue.

The user wants us to create him the O365 Group calendar.

For example, if I have a group "GRP-NAME", how can I enable a calendar for the whole group?

I've found some articles, but they all give me the same resolution, to do it from my Outlook app.

Is there maybe some other idea?

Kind regards,

Dino

5 Replies
Hi! Is the purpose only a calendar?
What’s the problem with creating it from outlook? You as an admin can create it in several places and add members
Hi,
yes, the purpose is the only calendar.
I've advised users on several options but you know, users (no need to explain).
Ok, I was just looking for some kind of confirmation.

Kind regards,
Dino
best response confirmed by DiVojich (Brass Contributor)
Solution

O365 Group come with Calendar, it's enabled by default and there's no way for you to actually switch it off. So I suppose the question here is do you already have a group of the Office 365 (modern) group type?

It's resolved few minutes ago, our "blessed" user didn't follow proper instructions. Thanks for help.
@Vasil Michev - I'm an owner of a Microsoft Team "Group 1", but I believe the O365 Group Calendar is hidden because it does not show in the Outlook Calendar Tab under "All Group Calendars". Any idea how to make it display or accessible to everyone in the MS Team through Outlook? Thanks!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DiVojich (Brass Contributor)
Solution

O365 Group come with Calendar, it's enabled by default and there's no way for you to actually switch it off. So I suppose the question here is do you already have a group of the Office 365 (modern) group type?

View solution in original post