Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Welcome to the Virtual Ninja Show’s Ninja Cat giveaway!

Microsoft

HeikeRitter_0-1678350265384.jpeg

We are so excited to announce there will be NINE opportunities across Season 3 of the Ninja Show to earn your very own plush ninja cat and give it a new beloved home :hearteyes: and we have many plush ninja cats looking for a new home! It works like this: for each episode there is a task to accomplish related to the topic in that show. You can complete each episode’s task for an opportunity to win! When you receive a LIKE on your response (from me, Heike) make sure you check your messages here in Tech Community for a message (from me, Heike :smile:) with next steps. If you do not receive a like, don’t worry - come back and keep trying! For each episode, you have a new chance to win a kitty! Though we do limit one ninja cat per person, please!

Click on any episode conversation below to access the various tasks! Episode specific conversations will be posted after their live broadcast is finished. Once you’ve submitted your response, and received my like, I will reach out for the last few details to get your ninja cat on its way! HeikeRitter_1-1678350872728.png

P.S. You have time to put your raffle ticket HeikeRitter_4-1678351054714.png in the basket (for any episode) until April 14th!

> Episode 2 | Mastering email authentication and slashing overrides: Part 2 (March 9th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 3 | Microsoft Sentinel Integration (March 14th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 4 | Defender Experts for Hunting Overview (March 16th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 5 | Mobile Threat Defense (March 20th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 6 | SaaS security posture management (SSPM) (March 21st 9 AM PT)

> Episode 7 | Defender for Identity and Defender for Endpoint: Better Together (March 23rd 9 AM PT)

> Episode 8 | Get to know Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management Premium (March 27th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 9 | Attack disruption (March 29th 9 AM PT)

> Episode 10 | Identity Threat Detection and Response (March 30th 9 AM PT)

Good luck! HeikeRitter_3-1678351000801.png

Heike and the Ninja Show crew

This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer ends on April 14th, 2023, or until supplies are exhausted and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if there are any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any gift returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of your gift. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice. Offer void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, Russia, and where prohibited.

29 Replies
:admission_tickets:️
I love this! What a great initiative with such a cute prize!
Really enjoyed the episodes with Paul. Thanks for putting that together.
I going to watch the show as fast as i can. I want Ninja 🥷 Cat
Unique idea, keep it up

@Heike Ritter 
Quickest way to learn the latest and greatest about Sentinel.. Simply Love it!

Watched Episode 4 today awesome content! thanks!

@Heike Ritter

I am looking to give one of those cool ninjas a new home. FYI loved the video and looking forward to more in the future. 

Superb, keep the good work going.
This was a wonderful lunch time break - thank you for sharing.

@Heike Ritter 

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

Thank you Heike, very usuful video, so much to learn.  I appreciated the information, and going into the portal to demo steps.  Pam Pennington @Heike Ritter 

@Heike Ritter Love the work you do for everyone that want to learn more around the full value of the Defender stack:cool:

After watching some of the show, it really is good.
MS Learn documentation is extensive but it helps to know what to look for - the show really does a great job of bringing up good ideas and things you may not think to look for.
And of course having ninja cats is just awesome and puts some much needed fun back into security.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I run learning & certification for one of the BEST Microsoft Security Partners WW. These Ninja sessions are more valuable than ALL of the other learning sites put together. On behalf of BUI, I would like to thank each and every person who contributes to making these so entertaining and providing information that is immediately applicable to real world working! Lastly, but definitely not least THANK YOU to Heike for this amazing initiative. You have changed lives and careers with this program.

@LindaFourie :hearteyes: wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful message! You made my day! No, you actually made my week!!! I will pass this feedback on to everyone involved! 

Nice opportunity;
Awesome guys;
Thanks!

@Heike Ritter  Just received !!!

_Herve__0-1680184860174.jpeg

Thank you to you and your guests for this amazing series.
Hopefully a new season after tonight's last episode
Long life to Ninja show and ninja Training !!!