User Reported Spam/Phishing Messages Not Showing in Submission Portal

Brass Contributor

This happens every so often, where users using the report message option in Outlook don't have their submissions ever show up on the User Reported Tab in the Submissions Portal.  (or often time there are large delays of an hour or more before messages will show up).

I have the report message button set to copy an internal mailbox as well, and I see submissions go there.  I see in the message trace logs, messages are being sent to the equivalent @office365.microsoft.com address (email address removed for privacy reasons for example).

Last time I opened a case for this, and it was a very frustrating experience because we only have standard support, so they never would really look into the issue to far.  Well, it's happening again since yesterday afternoon, and while it's not a total security issue, it's annoying because our end users have come to expect the responses on their submission, and it's easier to submit these to Microsoft if they show up in the submission portal than having to manually upload them from the internal mailbox these get sent to as well.

No service health issues posted in our tenant, but last time we had this support said they don't post issues for things like this typically even if it's a known service side issue processing these.  I don't know if that's true or not.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

4 Replies
Hey there,

same here - did you ever find out the reason for this or fix it?
Thank you for any hint!
I am seeing the same thing on my tenant as well as my customers tenants. Anyone have any ideas. Lately nothing sent via email shows up.
Same issue, any progress?
Please open a support ticket with 365 team to resolve your issue . Standard support should be sufficient for that kind of issues.