SOLVED

Advanced hunting - EmailsEvents shema is gone ?

Brass Contributor

Hey Guys,

the emailsevent shema is gone from my console, actually, a lot of things have changed since last week and i cannot perform any query to find emailSenderAddress/domain of even the subject or file.... it seem that Microsoft removed it...

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender/advanced-hunting-emailevents-table...

The Alert section is new for me and the apps&identities....

EtienneFiset_0-1677690239190.png

Do you have any idea what kind of query i need to perform now to doing that ? i tried a couple one from the new section, seem to not working..

4 Replies
I've noticed this as well, although in my case it has happened overnight as I was using it yesterday afternoon. I don't remember there having been any notifications about this being taken away so I'm hoping it's just a 'glitch', but if this is gone for good then I've lost a great tool for investigating. Explorer is still working but I prefer using Advanced Hunting so I hope it comes back.
Yeah, i noticed they put the all queries directly in the Explorer now, maybe they have just switched in there, but i hope that will indeed comes back in AH section
best response confirmed by EtienneFiset (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Etienne

I've just had another check and the EmailEvents schema is back for me in Advanced Hunting, under Email and Collaboration so it looks like it must have just been a 'glitch'. Let's hope that it's also back for you too my friend :)
You are right, it appears again !!!!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EtienneFiset (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Etienne

I've just had another check and the EmailEvents schema is back for me in Advanced Hunting, under Email and Collaboration so it looks like it must have just been a 'glitch'. Let's hope that it's also back for you too my friend :)

View solution in original post