Microsoft 365 Business Technical Fundamentals - Updated November 2018 (2 of 2)

Microsoft

Hi all,

Attached are the updated Microsoft 365 Business Technical Fundamental presentations.  I will post instructions for obtaining the corresponding hands-on labs as soon as they're ready for public consumption.  This post includes:

Deck 4 - Deploying Office 365 (Train the trainer video)

Deck 5 - Deploy and manage Windows 10 (Train the trainer video)

Deck 6 - Ongoing management and troubleshooting (Train the trainer video)

Part 1 of 2 can be found here

David Bjurman-Birr

2 Replies

@David Bjurman-Birr 

Hello. I came across this post from this: Set Up New Laptop with M365 - Microsoft Tech Community

I am in the exact same situation as the other poster: I want to start issuing laptops to employees, with the ability to manage their windows and wipe their computers remotely. 

The videos in these resources no longer work. Are there any new/available versions I can watch, please?

Hello!

We've come a long way with the documentation since we made those videos! They key to remote wipe and management is proper enrollment into M365 Endpoint Management (Intune) / Autopilot. For new devices, you can simply log into the device during the Out of Box Experience (OOBE) and it will enroll even if you didn't configure policies.

One key thing to watch out for is full Azure AD join on existing devices. It's easy to do a simple workplace join in the connect to work or school dialog and miss the 'Join Azure Active Directory' link, which is what you'll typically want for corporate owned devices.

Check out our docs here and if you have more questions just post back here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business-premium/m365bp-protect-devices?view=o365-wor...

D