SOLVED

What is the next version of Office 365 ProPlus on Semi-Annual channel

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know when Office 365 ProPlus version 2001 or higher is going to be available to Office 365 Semi-Annual Channel users? According to Microsoft, semi-annual channel get features update every six months in January and July.  What version of Office 365 ProPlus is going to be roll out in July for the Semi-Annual channel ?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Wen_L (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi, my understanding is that 2002 will be released around March 2020 to Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted) and then this gets released to Semi-Annual Channel in July.  Semi-Annual Channel has just had a feature release last month, hence the delay, of six months between new features being added.

Cian is spot-one, I just wanted to add the links to Microsoft's documentation as well as to a visual representation. Looking at the blue squares, you can figure out which one is February (~2001 release) and when the next SAC-T and SAC fork off.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Wen_L (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi, my understanding is that 2002 will be released around March 2020 to Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted) and then this gets released to Semi-Annual Channel in July.  Semi-Annual Channel has just had a feature release last month, hence the delay, of six months between new features being added.

View solution in original post