Sync issues and can't make new notebooks

Copper Contributor
  1. Bought a new pc with windows 10 some years ago
  2. It had OneNote for windows 10 preinstalled
  3. I recently began using it because I began school and to study.
  4. Everything was smooth and I never had an issues
  5. I wanted a new Notebook for other stuff, but it was not letting me. 
    1. It said I had internet issues, but I haven't. 
    2. It also began loading while saying 'Creating...' for a long time nothing happening. 
    3. It also said I had used 5/5 gb space for OneNote so I bought premium, still don't work
  6. I have tried repairing OneNote, but it didn't fix anything
  7. I have tried logging in and out of my account and closing the software, didn't help
  8. I am afraid to reset it, because it says it will delete everything within it, and I have spent weeks filling it. 
  9. I also at one point had a math notebook, but after all this it disappeared, and now it is found in 'misplaced sections' and it is scattered all over and is in 'read only' mode. 
  10. It also still says it has syncing errors after purchasing premium. 
  11. Recently when trying to create a new notebook it says
    1. OneNote cannot create a new notebook at https://d.docs.live.net/935a29fccfa25984/^document/Dansk/
  12. Possible reasons include:
    1. The specified location is not available
    2. You do not have permissions to modify the specified location
    3. The path or notebook name contains invalid characters
    4. The combined path and notebook name exceeds the maximum path length
  13. Adjust the path and notebook name, then try again.
  14. It says it can't sync atm because of internet issues, but it is false. My internet connection is stable. 
  15. OneNote is my primary worktool, and I am so busy on time to do stuff, so this is a major kick in the balls for me, having to spend hours dealing with this. 
2 Replies

I was super lucky to find a solution. It was another software called 'Freedom' that blocked it, and when I turned it off syncing immediately worked and I could create new notebooks. 

Freedom is another software to block websites of your choosing for more focus and productivity...

witam
Jeżeli dodrze zrozumiałem twój problem to :
Uważam że najprościej jest do OneNote w ustawieniach dodaj konto Microsoft - jeżeli na obu komputerach dodane będą takie same konta Microsoft to synchronizacja będzie automatyczna miedzy nimi !
A jeżeli problem to aplikacja to odinstaluj i pobierz ze Salepu Store Microsoft i dodaj Konto z którym chcesz zsynchronizować OneNote
Korzystaj domyślnie z przeglądarki Edge i na pewno będzie OK !
Dziękuję
Nie warto szukać innych rozwiązań - czysta instalacja OneNote jest najlepsza !