Servicing Profile: Update Deadline not working

Copper Contributor

Does anyone have this feature working? We're unable to change our Update Deadline for Office updates - we move the slider to a different option, like 14 days, click Save, and then nothing happens. When the page is reloaded, it's back to the default, which I believe is no enforcement of deadline.

4 Replies
I can't repro in my test tenant. It takes a few seconds (<5s) till I can see the change after changing & saving it, but then it is persistent. If it is still not working for you, please submit a feedback through the button on the top right and add some contact information.
Thanks. The save button gets greyed out after attempting to change, but then nothing else happens, and reloading the page causes it to show that initial setting before the change. I'll submit feedback.

@mhbates can you try the following?

1. Load up the Update deadline page.
  2. Press F12 for your browser to bring up the console. Click on the Network tab.
  3. Now make your deadline change and click save.
  4. Give the page time to load and then grab a snapshot similar to the 1 below and share it.

BobClements_0-1658850240520.png

@BobClements See screenshot below. When I refresh the page, it's back to what it was before.

2022-07-26 09_24_05-Window.jpg