SOLVED

Question: Adding Undo and Redo Buttons to the Toolbar in Office 365 Apps

Silver Contributor

My Microsoft Office got updated today, I was taken to the Coming Soon section as soon as I opened it through a pop-up box and I updated to the new and refresh look of Office but what I found is the undo and button came to the ribbon. I could remove those buttons from ribbon but cannot figure out how to add them in the toolbar as depicted in the picture. Can anyone please help me?

TheShaunSaw_0-1638241449529.png

6 Replies
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Look at the bottom right corner of the Ribbon, the small arrow. Select Show Quick Access Toolbar, which will appear below the Ribbon by default. Next, on the left side of the screen, click another arrow to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, add the buttons you want and if you want, select the option to Show Above the Ribbon.

VasilMichev_0-1638260347403.png

@Vasil Michev 

That did the work. Thank you so much :smile:

Thank you. It took me a minute to figure it out because I was trying to do it in the general screen instead of on an open email, but I finally found it.

@Vasil Michev Thank you!

I can't believe that MS changed something that was perfect and I've been tearing my hair out over this as all of my work devices have updated due to the work policy.

@Vasil Michev Thank you so much!  I couldn't find it anywhere :smile:

@TheShaunSaw My redo and undo buttons disappeared from my WORD 365 software.  HELP PLEASE

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TheShaunSaw (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Look at the bottom right corner of the Ribbon, the small arrow. Select Show Quick Access Toolbar, which will appear below the Ribbon by default. Next, on the left side of the screen, click another arrow to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, add the buttons you want and if you want, select the option to Show Above the Ribbon.

VasilMichev_0-1638260347403.png

View solution in original post