SOLVED

Onenote sync Error with Samsung A71 and Android 10

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

after I swith to a new Samsung Galaxy A71, I can't sync my Onenote any more.

Some days ago I got the error Code 0xE000078B with different Notebooks and also new created notebooks.

Now when I try to sync I got the error Code 0xE000283C and 0xE000006B b6d09.

I am not the only one with this error. Also in the communit forum is a post about it with the same phone: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onenote-sync-wirh-samsung-a71-android-10/4547...

12 Replies

@Damien122 I have similar "huge" sync issues on Samsung A70. This happened upgrading my phone from Android 10 One UI 1 to One UI 2.

I have tried clearing cache, data, reinstalling the app, I performed experiments with a business and a personal account but with no success. The app is totally ruined. I wish I could downgrade my phone.

Hello all. I have the same situation after switch to the new Galaxy A71 some days ago and update to Android new version.
I hope that Microsoft Team would solve it asap.
I really use OneNote app so much and I wouldn't want to change it... but if needed I will.
I am wainting for your feedback.
Hi, we all had this bug. Ms support is working on it.

Please add here as much information about your problem and what you already tried for the devs which works on this problem.

https://onenote.uservoice.com/forums/327162-onenote-for-android/suggestions/40614886-bug-onenote-can...
Since both the accounts I have tried used 2 steps authentication, I wonder if the problem is related to this. Does anybody face problems and he has one "simple" password only?
Dame problema. I'wait for a new onenote versione..
Same problem here, hope they fix it fast. I use onenote almost everyday
best response confirmed by Damien122 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
After Samsung systems update, Onenote works again!
Same here, go to settings, search for update and install. :folded_hands:
Awesome! Also fixed for the Samsung A70! Thank you!
Yes. It is done. Thank you!

You need to flash your device using the latest Rom available which you can find here دانلود رام a715f and then try to factory reset and wipe the cache.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Damien122 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
After Samsung systems update, Onenote works again!

View solution in original post