Onenote issue: Notebook now not showing up on Macs

Copper Contributor

Up until today, I have used OneNote for many years, with Windows 10, 11 & MacOS, iOS. Today, I discovered an odd problem. One Notebook section, was no longer available to my Mac environment. All Windows platforms still show this notebook, and I logged into and out of all of them. I have never seen this happen before. It really concerns me because I have been tracking all client information for my daily work (not time management but notebook like information), and for the first time, this has shaken my confidence in the product. I have no idea what cause this. As mentioned, I can still see and use the notebook on a desktop W11 machine but it no longer shows up on any Mac platform.  Thoughts? 

Below is what I see on W11 (I have copied the JCF notebook to both the Personal notebooks and the Clients notebooks. I was able to see JCF on my Macs and iOS until today. Why is this happening? 

Note that JCF exists here in Windows 11 version.Note that JCF exists here in Windows 11 version.JCF exists here as well on W11. Does not show up at all anymore on Mac OneNote!JCF exists here as well on W11. Does not show up at all anymore on Mac OneNote!

0 Replies