Microsoft Business Voice will not deploy dispite following proper installation procedures.....

Copper Contributor

Good morning I guess it is now....  I have been fooling with trying to first get MS Business Voice deployed, then to get it to work with Teams, just like you are supposed to do if I understand your directions right.  I am a retired phone company executive, so I know all types of voice systems very well and in following your deployment directions for Voice, it will not provision.  I have been at this for 3 hours now; your system will not cooperate with me.

So first I need a manager, tech support person, expert to set me straight on FIRST how to get a phone number from you all, then deploy it, then set up all the features.  And I will be using this service ONLY with a physical desk telephone.  I do NOT want your voice services to ring into my cell service.  Otherwise I get no peace of mind...

I guess my thoughts here are that if I cannot get Voice to install or go through proper setup, then most assuredly it will not incorporate and work with teams.  In fact, I really do not want my voice services mixed in with teams.  Maybe I am odd, but this is how I have to do business.  I am CEO now of a nonprofit that caters to the homeless, battered, and critically mentally ill persons, and the only true staff is just me, then one volunteer.  In other words, I do not have a team to form...

Please advise also via private message.  I am a bit hard of hearing; do not hear all your incoming forum responses.

Best, 

Erik

CEO

0 Replies