Mac - Skype Meeting Broadcast Producer controls?

Deleted
Not applicable

I've searched all over to find the Mac install so I can run my own Skype Meeting Broadcast which I've integrated into my Yammer group.

According to the team, Skype Meeting Broadcast Producer controls is only available with the following clients:

• Skype for Business 2015 client (Click-to-Run)
  • Skype for Business 2015 client (MSI)
  • Skype for Business 2015 Basic client
  • Skype for Business 2016 client (Click-to-Run)
  • Skype for Business 2016 Basic client

Where can I find the installs for my Mac?

5 Replies

Do my knowedge it's not yet available on the mac as the Skype for Business Client STILL isn't available outside of the preview version for Mac.  I've spent a fair ammount of time playing with the public preview of Skype for Business for Mac and they definitely still have some work to do on it.

Thanks Ben. Not sure why they separated the producer functionality as the setup all takes place within the browser. This sadly limits the use of Skype Broadcast Meetings for a large portion of our users.

Is this still the case?  I upgraded my 365 accounts strictly for the Skype Meeting Broadcast yet I can't find a way to make it work on the mac. 

I just startet testing Skype Broadcast on Mac this week. I have a Office 365 E3 licens. I running mac OS High Sierra 10.13.2 an Skype For Business 16.13.181. When I click on the link in the Portal, Skype for Business starts, but when I press "Start Video" in will change to Calling for 1 sek and the call is cancled

Same issue confirmed on 2/20/18 - Looks like it works from Windows PC's, but not on Mac.  In Windows, the Broadcast menus open up correctly. In Mac, the conversation window pops, but immediately crashes when trying to initiate a video-stream.  Anyone else have any insight?