FONT Space Issue

Copper Contributor

I am guessing that I inadvertently made a change but I don't know how to change it back. When I select text, regardless of the font size, the green highlighting is extending higher and lower than the text itself, imposing limits on the spacing of lines, text boxes, table fitting etc. Before this change happened, when I highlighted text, the green was limited to the text itself and did not extend into the whitespace above and below. Now, for example, when I put content into a header, (page numbers or a text line), the extra green seems to be using a bigger space than the text itself. If I insert a page number into the header, the first line of text below the header contains a gap - as though the page number space is dipping into it and breaking up the sentence. I am attacking a doc to illustrate the problem. Notice that the first sentence has a gap in it directly below the page number. It appeared in the document after I selected "insert page number" in the centre of the header. This now happens with every document I create in WORD. Has anyone else had this experience and if so, were you able to fix it?  

0 Replies