Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with Azure Application

Copper Contributor

Hi All, 

I have a problem with connection of the Virtual Machine from Microsoft with installed dynamics 365 and with Azure Application. Here is the problem .. 

I am downloading the machine with everything set up for dynamics365 i am modyfing in the wif, wif config and web config files on the machine, creating a new Application on Azure with the name of the machine and also adding the ID from the application in the config files on the machine. After i finish with this i create a new dns record with the name and the ip from the machine and on the machine i am adding a new binding on IIS the-name-of-the-machine.domain.local (this url is added in the 3 config files on the Virtual machine). 

Until Thursday everything was working fine, from Friday he starts the dynamics 365 from the url and also on the machine locally i am signing in with my email (before this i am adding in the Admin Provisoning tool ) and Dynamics 365 it shows and after 3/4 second it makes log out with error : 

AADSTS65001: The user or administrator has not consented to use the application  

It sound like problem with permissions but i allowed everything the user is administrator .. Does someone have some simular problem ?

Thank You

0 Replies