Adding a new required attendee to all meetings in my calendar (in batch)

Copper Contributor

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/adding-a-new-required-attendee-to-all-meetings-in/9ff46f6b-cf55-4e9e-80b9-6a45637c62b2  

To whom it may regard,

I have two Outlook accounts. In the O365 calendar of the main one I have 1000+ items, both meetings and appointments. In the O365 calendar of the secondary one I have only a few events.

I would like people in the organization of my secondary account to see my Free/Busy times including the events in my main calendar. At the same time, I don't want my secondary account to result as the organizer of all the newly added events. As a consequence, I cannot simply copy all my items from the main calendar to the secondary calendar, I have to create a meeting on my primary account, then add my secondary account as required attendee. *

I can create meetings for all my future events but that doesn't transfer to my past appointments/meeting. How can I convert all my past appointments/meeting of my primary account to meetings with the secondary account as required attendee in a programmatic way (batch conversion of all the items)?

Sincerely

*This procedure has the added bonus that any event edited on my main calendar would also be modified in the secondary one

0 Replies