SOLVED

Making Transactable solution available to CSPs

Copper Contributor

Hi all - we have just made our Solgari for Microsoft Teams solution available as a transactable listing on both Azure and AppSource marketplaces. It straddles both modern workplace and biz apps as it is fully integrated with D365 for case management. We have made it available to CSPs and are currently engaging with a number of them. Does anyone know what the CSPs sees once the app is made available to them on marketplace ? Is there a notification once they log in? It would be handy to know if CSPs we have not yet engaged with become aware of the offering being available to them. Thanks Ed

9 Replies
best response confirmed by justinroyal (Microsoft)
Solution

@ed_grant 

There is no notification to CSP's. They have to look in the catalog to see if it's listed. 

Hi Ed.
Would love to talk to you about this too. I'm working to get this done as an ISV as well. Would you be open to a conversation with me?
Hi Tracy, Ed just forward this to me. If you already have a transactable offer, you just need to enable a little button in Partner Center, can show you. If you don't have a transactable offer, you'll need to work through getting it transactable first :grinning_face: In which stage are you?

@ed_grant your email has been removed for privacy reasons, but you are welcome to send each other private messages on tech community and share your emails there.

Thank you for being part of the community! 

Hello Juan.
We do have a transactable offer.

@tracyrich Hello, have you checked if you have it enabled in Partner Center? -> go to Marketplace offers / click on your offer / resell through CSPs / check "any partner in the CSP program" toggle is enable. 

@ed_grant @tracyrich love seeing this collaboration between partners! This is exactly the type of exchange we aim to facilitate through this marketplace community forum. Feel free to share an update here after the two of you connect!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by justinroyal (Microsoft)
Solution

@ed_grant 

There is no notification to CSP's. They have to look in the catalog to see if it's listed. 

View solution in original post