SOLVED

Looking for a Marketplace SME to educate customer

Microsoft

Team, I am looking for a Marketplace SME to educate the customer on Azure marketplace. How they can transact on marketplace for first- or third-party transactions. They have some specific questions on invoicing and billing on how that works. They have a MACC. Appreciate if someone from this can jump on a call with customer to help.

3 Replies
Hi Kamal, I don't reckon I qualify for the 'E' in SME . . . but I have lots of hands-on experience with both sides of Marketplace transactions and would be happy to help you however I can.
best response confirmed by justinroyal (Microsoft)
Solution

@KamalDhawan we actually have a recently updated customer-focused site that houses all of our marketplace documentation for customers, available here: Microsoft commercial marketplace customer documentation - Microsoft marketplace | Microsoft Learn

I'd recommend sharing this link with your customers, and letting us know if they have any additional questions not addressed through these docs.

Team, I got the help i need for now. Appreciate all the documentation and suggestions you replied with. Thank you.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by justinroyal (Microsoft)
Solution

@KamalDhawan we actually have a recently updated customer-focused site that houses all of our marketplace documentation for customers, available here: Microsoft commercial marketplace customer documentation - Microsoft marketplace | Microsoft Learn

I'd recommend sharing this link with your customers, and letting us know if they have any additional questions not addressed through these docs.

View solution in original post