Women in Cloud's Virtual Brunch Series brings together leaders in the technology industry to discuss creating economic access for women entrepreneurs.
This Friday, grab a coffee and join Women in Cloud for a virtual brunch with industry leader Jeana Jorgensen as she shares personal insights, the criteria for enterprise readiness, and the benefits of becoming Co-sell Ready with Microsoft.
There will be built-in networking time, so this is a great opportunity to connect with other professionals in the cloud space.
• Opening remarks by Women in Cloud
• Fireside chat: How to navigate and win enterprise opportunities with Microsoft co-sell programs
• Networking session in virtual social lounge
• Audience Q&A
• Closing remarks
• Jeana Jorgensen: Jeana is the General Manager of Microsoft’s Startup and Partner Experience Team in the Cloud + AI Division, where the charter is to win the hearts and minds of our cloud innovation partners around the world.
• Chaitra Vedullapalli: Chaitra is recognized as an influential business leader with a passion to enable digital equity and access to achieve economic prosperity in our communities. She is the Co-founder and CMO of Meylah, focused on helping customers modernize their business with cloud solutions.
When: Friday, June 5, noon to 1 p.m. PDT
Learn more about the #WiCDigitalNetwork: https://women-in-cloud-network.mn.co