ChatGPT — Let’s chat with Artificial Intelligence Assistant

Copper Contributor

ChatGPT is a one of text based digital intelligence assistant developed by OpenAI which is trained to optimize language models for dialog through artificial intelligence.

Why they named as GPT instead of ChatBOT : GPT stands for Generative Pre-Trained Transformer, it means they programmed to work together with AI and the capable of understanding natural human language and generating impressively detailed information like a human being reply.

Gohulan_0-1672647872207.png

GPT captured the human language and convert it to computer language, again decoder decodes the computer language and dividing it to several sequences. Each sequence predicts the probable through trained AI mechanism which is trained on a massive dataset.

Also, this AI trained to reward in several process, Rewards algorithm is designed to learns through trial and error to maximize the rewards.

Gohulan_1-1672647872261.png

Let’s Start with ChatGPT : To start with ChatGPT visit OpenAI (https://openai.com) and Try Here

Before you start talking with ChatGPT, you must create a login using your email address or Google SSO.

Gohulan_2-1672647871922.png

When you login to the ChatGPT you will be able to see the examples, Capabilities and Limitations of ChatGPT AI

Here I am getting a sample text to ask sorry from my girlfriend, Let’s do that

Click on New Thread and Type what you need to interact with

Gohulan_3-1672647871625.png

Awesome! here we go with the results I got,

Gohulan_4-1672647872018.png

Here I am going to try a translation with ChatGPT, I have translated the below sentence from English to Sinhala

Sentence: I Love you

Gohulan_5-1672647871942.png

Let’s check ChatGPT have enough knowledge on computer programing language, Will try to create a C# console line application to display Hellow World.

See What I have asked

Gohulan_6-1672647871577.png

What ChatGPT have provided

Gohulan_7-1672647872022.png

Gohulan_8-1672647871836.png

Awesome results, like a lecturer or developer replies.

Hope everyone immediately starts exploring with ChatGPT AI and help them to develop more with your requirements.

Happy Chat !!

0 Replies