SOLVED

Training for Office 365 70-346 & 70-347

Copper Contributor

Hey everyone ,

I want the training for this course ,is there anyone who can provide me training or guide me for these courses through Skype , or any other tool .

Let me know .

Thanks

9 Replies

On the Microsoft Learning page is a good link to office 365 where you can start.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx

And if you are an MCT you have access to the MOC.

best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Have a look at this excellent compillation.

I will also give a shoutout to Brian Alderman, who put together the CBT nuggets course.

I took that on my end, and that coupled with some practice test allowed me to pass the MCSA on the first try.

Adam

You should check out this Microsoft site (all free content), as it'll help you with the basics as well as the detailed information points that you need to know to pass these exams:

While there are training options for just about everyone (Developers, IT Pros, Data Pros, & Students), the one that you'll want to focus on is the "IT Pros" section. Click on that and then look down to the "Office 365 Pros" button. In there, narrow the training courses down to Intermediate and/or Advanced, and then you should be set.

Good luck in your prep!

Cheers,

Hey ,

Thanks for that .

Is there any software to practice the questions ?

Hi Syed,

You can check out Measureup for practice questions, although I believe these are paid. Certkiller also have some paid questions. I have see this site having many questions from various people.

I however wouldn't recommend you use only these questions, understanding the entire content and practicing administration on the live system would be of great advantage first. Then the practice questions would allow you to gauge your understanding of the content. You could register a free 30-day trial of 0365 which can give you the admin portal you can play with and get good solid understanding of Managing Identities and Enabling Services on 0365.

All the best!

As we all know this fact that certification exams are the most important thing in order to boost up the career. if you are willing to take one of the certification exams then my dear friend let me tell you some amazing information about the preparation of your desired exam. I would like to introduce you ExamGuarantee's training material. ExamGuarantee is one of the finest exams dumps provider who gives you the 100% passing guarnatee on their braindumps. Get ExamGuarantee pdf dumps in order to ace your desire exam in the first attempt.

https://www.examguarantee.com/cisco-certifications.html

I have also used many sites to buy braindumps. But one day I go briefmenow

There I found Lab4Certs

I think it is the best choice. This is just opinion, not my own or affiliate site. Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Have a look at this excellent compillation.

View solution in original post