Outlook Subjects in German!

Copper Contributor

Hi, my outlook sub categories e.g inbox, junk etc are in german even after switching the language to english. 

2 Replies

Hello @Warwick03,

Thank you for reaching out about your issue with Outlook subjects appearing in German even after switching the language to English. I understand how important it is to have a consistent and familiar interface in your preferred language. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this.

To resolve the problem, please follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook and go to the "File" tab.

2. Select "Options" from the left-hand menu.

3. In the Outlook Options window, click on the "Language" tab.

4. Ensure that the "Choose Editing Languages" section displays English as the default language. If not, click on the "Add additional editing languages" button and select English from the list. Make sure English is set as the default language.

5. Next, click on the "Set as Default" button to make English the default language for Outlook.

6. Click "OK" to save the changes and close the Outlook Options window.

7. Restart Outlook to apply the language settings.

After following these steps, your Outlook subcategories should be displayed in English. If the issue persists, you can try repairing your Outlook installation by going to the Control Panel, selecting "Programs and Features" (or "Add or Remove Programs"), locating Microsoft Office in the list, and choosing the "Repair" option.

If the problem still persists after trying these steps, please provide more details about your Outlook version and any other relevant information. This will help us further assist you in resolving the issue.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I'm here to help!

Best regards,
@ow6nmusk 

@ow6nmusk Yes I'm Agree with friend he guided correct. DMCA ignored Hosting