New Pluralsight Course: Installing and Configuring Office Online Server

MVP

Hello everyone!

I am extremely happy to announce that my 8th Pluralsight course and already second one of 2017 is published and this one is on how to Install and Configure Office Online Server.

Office Online Server, previously known as Office Web Apps, is an Office server product that delivers browser-based versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. By connecting Office Online Server to SharePoint, Exchange, and Skype for Business, you will add more features to your existing deployment and deliver a better collaboration experience to your users. Furthermore, Office Online Server is a mandatory prerequisite for offering most Business Intelligence features in your SharePoint 2016 environment and also enables the Durable Links functionality in SharePoint.

In this course, Installing and Configuring Office Online Server, you’ll learn foundational knowledge of Office Online Server. First, you will learn how to architect and create an Office Online Server farm. Next, you’ll learn how to connect SharePoint, Exchange, and Skype for Business Server to your Office Online Server farm. Finally, you’ll learn how to maintain, patch, and troubleshoot your Office Online Server deployment.

This course is aimed at the SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business or general SysAdmin who needs to install, configure and maintain Office Online Server in their organization. This course is also useful if you want to pass the 70-339, 70-345 or 70-334 exams towards your MCSE: Productivity

030617_0409_NewPluralsi1

You can find the course on Pluralsight at : http://spvlad.com/InstallConfigureOOS or by clicking the banner below. You can also view all my other Pluralsight courses on SharePoint 2016, PowerShell and Office 365 on my author page !

If you don't have a Pluralsight Subscription already, you can get a free 3 month trial from Visual Studio Dev Essentials (free). Learn how here > https://vladtalkstech.com/2015/12/free-pluralsight-6-month-subscription.html 

0 Replies