Microsoft Cloud Society Sign Up Issue

Brass Contributor

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with the Microsoft Cloud Society?  There appears to be a good selection of course to take but when I try to sign up the process complains about my mobile number.  Has anyone in North America signed up recently and can share the format they used for their phone number?  I've tried 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, 001-xxx-xxx-xxxx each time being told I need to enter a valid number.  Entering my home phone gave me the same error.  Any suggestions would be super helpful.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi Mitch, I haven't really heard of Microsoft Cloud Society before and I'm in the UK, so may not be much help but I'd suggest checking out edX.  There seem to be some similar courses on both platforms, many of the courses on the Microsoft Cloud Society look to be unavailable (enrolment is closed) but there are over 120 official Microsoft courses on edX that you can enrol on for free! 

I put more information here if it's of interest Microsoft IT Training with edX and MOOCs.

Thanks very much!  We've done some on the edX platform before so it shouldn't be an issue getting things going through there.