Ignite 2020 - Power Point slidedecks

Iron Contributor

Hi All, 

The Ignite 2020 sessions had ton of good knowledge. However, there are no Power Point slides for this event. 

For instance ..
I am able to download the video for this awesome Ignite 2020 session Build Agile Business Processes with Power Apps but not able to find any slide deck. 
PPT Slides.png

Any advice please? 

7 Replies

@Aroh Shukla I too have found slidedecks really useful in the past when compiling summaries for clients.

@Aroh ShuklaHopefully they get published soon. I've found them very useful for being able to share ideas going forward, so I don't reinvent the wheel with something "not as good" or missing small details.

awaiting slide deck for the ignite. i hope soon someone will share the location to download.

@Nicolas Nowinski  There is no option for powerpoint at the moment, Unfortunately only pdf and in fact the powershell download script (provided by Microsoft) has a defect. Download the slide deck as pptx but in fact its a pdf.

@Aroh Shukla Not sure if this helps but I converted the pdf for the session into a powerpoint for you, and fixed any images that didn't convert correctly. 

@Aroh Shukla Dan Holme at Microsoft has provided a PowerPoint file complete with 10 roadmap slides. Click below to get the direct download of the file. (Download begins immediately.)
https://t.co/WpQQugreIX?amp=1
5f7616283830fcdd81bc3b2a_roadmaps.png
Shared via Matt Wade

@Konstantina Antoniadou and others 

• I had checked a time and again, most of videos have only PDF and rarely PPTX files. 
  • Also, a couple of PDF files are broken but I was able to find some replays did have proper hyperlinks. 
  • Really I dont know, what was the intent not to provide PPTX and just PDF file. 
  •