SOLVED

Vision AI Kit firmware update issues

Copper Contributor

Hi

I am trying to update the firmware to v0.5280_Perf.

When I run the FastbootUpgrade_v6_5.bat file I get the following output:

clipboard_image_0.png

The problem is the fastboot devices command is not returning anything after adb reboot bootloader is run. I have waited a few minutes before pressing the key to continue to give the bootloader some time but it did not help.

Is there any other way I can proceed?

BR

7 Replies

Hello @kurtng were you able to update the firmware? Just checking as I can see in another post from you that you were able to successfully deploy the Module.

I didn't try to update the firmware after updating the module. So probably still issues with firware.

@kurtng The device should show up under the command adb devices. And the LEDs should be a solid green before proceeding with the firmware update.

best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

hi @kurtng,

the vision ai camera producer altek forgot to change the path in the FastbootUpgrade_v6_5.bat
you need to change it by yourself

fastboot.jpg

Best regards

Same problem with v0.5330_Perf, you need to change fast*.bat file as well. NOT_MATCH_VERSION "FAIL~~~ Please reflash again" Press any key to continue . . .

@herbertzaczyk

File is the same as yours but still got this error:

Unbenannt.PNG

Any help?

@MarcoWirtl 

One way to overcome this issue is to copy the upgrade scripts to the folder where the firmware is located and change this row in the Fastboot script:

clipboard_image_0.png

In any case that row causes the problem and currently looks for firmware from incorrect path

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

hi @kurtng,

the vision ai camera producer altek forgot to change the path in the FastbootUpgrade_v6_5.bat
you need to change it by yourself

fastboot.jpg

Best regards

View solution in original post